Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Really quick before the battery on my laptop dies as I am not plugged in because I have moved into the wifi cafe because our internet is still not working...

In the past 24 hours I...

-Witnessed my first bar fight at a Chili's
-Felt and continue to feel completely inadequate to handle children
-Was accused of breaking the internet that hasn't been working for two weeks.
- Started reading a book that might change my life.
- Was told that the weekly volunteers are more important than me.
- May have caused a man to go to jail because I cannot be all things to all people.
-Remembered why I have the best family in the world despite our disfunction.
-Remembered why I have the best roommates (and this word feels cold to me) in the world despite our disfunction.
-Had the worst piece of cheesecake I've ever eaten.
-Almost got in my car and drove home.
-Wondered why I didn't take a job with a starting salary of $50,000 teaching theatre to rich kids in NJ.
-Questioned my place in the world.
-Made a child cry.
-Made a child laugh.
-Heard that Sam had his first time-out. Not OK.
-Felt God but then wondered if She left.

No comments: